Our beautiful Welcome to the World gift box is hand made with love from a family owned business in Hills of Byron Bay. Each box is hand crafted and sanded, creating a wonderful sense of uniqueness and character. They are left untreated so unfortunately are not able to be shipped outside of Australia.
Each Welcome to the World gift box is wrapped with double sided satin ribbon in the colour options: Baby Blue, Pastel Pink, Pure White or Lemon.
Mother’s Love Tea Contains:
Aniseed – Calming and antispasmodic it eases colic and flatulence. Works well with Caraway for this. Both Caraway and Aniseed help with bronchitis or irritable coughs.
Caraway – A calming herb used to ease flatulent dyspepsia (wind) and colic.
Nettle – A tonic herb that strengthens and supports the whole body.
Fennel – Calming and soothing to the stomach.
Vervain – As a nervous system tonic, it strengthens the nervous system and at the same time relaxes tension. It supports recovery from depression, nervous exhaustion and stress. It has properties that help the digestive system when you’re stressed or under pressure. The gut is very affected by stress or depression, making Vervain a perfect herb to choose.
From Clean Tea.
Important information to note prior to purchasing:
- Every piece of wood is not the same. These gift boxes are not factory made, they are hand sanded and every one turns out unique. Our boxes are sold raw and we call imperfections character. We wouldn’t sell one that we didn’t trust for strength or love ourselves.
- Due to processing times, all our orders will be processed and sent within two weeks.
- All orders are sent via Courier and will have a tracking details attached, that will be sent to the purchaser.
- Internal measurements of the Gift Boxes are 25cm W x 30cm L x 11cm D.
External measurements of the Gift Boxes are 27.5cm W x 33cm L x 12.5cm D
- The size of letters for engraving may differ between boxes depending on the wording and amount of wording chosen. We will select the appropriate size of letters to ensure the best possible outcome.